- FIL Homepage
- Who We Are
- Contact Us / Join Us
- FIL Membership Benefits
- FIL Committee Benefits
- Best Practice Guidelines
- Future Events / Conferences
- Past Conferences
- Past Events
- FIL Sponsorships
- Electronic Material and Inter Library Loan Requests
- Links to Other Organisations
- Links, Catalogues & Resources
- Members Area
- Interlend 2015 - sponsored delegate place
- Updated UK & Eire Theses Access Policies
- Supply Pricing Survey for 2012-2013
- Survey into the Supply of E-material and ILL Requests
- British Library Document Supply Service (BLDSS) Online Videos
- BLDSS Customer Rollout - Update
- New Look Copac
- New Look British Library Catalogue - Explore the British Library
FIL@BLDSC – 16th March 2012!
- Event overview blog post, FIL Chair, Gareth J Johnson
- Presentations & Workshops
Posted in Home Page
What is FIL?
The Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery (FIL) is an organisation for interlending and document supply personnel. It is run by a committee of elected members who are themselves involved in inter-library lending (ILL) and document supply.
FIL was set up to enable library and information workers in this area to exchange ideas and views and also to raise the profile of this area of work nationally and internationally.
FIL liaises with national bodies such as the British Library, IFLA and CONARLS and raises areas of concern to ILL and document supply staff at national level. Membership of FIL is open to anyone involved in ILL & document supply. You can either join as a personal or institutional member.
FIL Twitter Feed
It's that time of year again so had to add the daffodils. I love the start of Easter as it mea [...]
Why are we waiting….??A student complained recently that a book we had ordered for her hadn’t ar [...]
Hopefully by now you have seen one of the many emails winging their way round announcing the opening [...]
Comings and GoingsHere at the Albert Sloman Library we have just said our goodbyes to our Librarian [...]