- FIL Homepage
- Who We Are
- Contact Us / Join Us
- FIL Membership Benefits
- FIL Committee Benefits
- Best Practice Guidelines
- Future Events / Conferences
- Past Conferences
- Past Events
- FIL Sponsorships
- Electronic Material and Inter Library Loan Requests
- Links to Other Organisations
- Links, Catalogues & Resources
- Members Area
- Updated UK & Eire Theses Access Policies
- Supply Pricing Survey for 2012-2013
- Survey into the Supply of E-material and ILL Requests
- FIL Annual Report 2011-2012
- British Library Document Supply Service (BLDSS) Online Videos
- BLDSS Customer Rollout - Update
- New Look Copac
- New Look British Library Catalogue - Explore the British Library
FIL@BLDSC – 16th March 2012!
- Event overview blog post, FIL Chair, Gareth J Johnson
- Presentations & Workshops
Posted in Home Page
What is FIL?
The Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery (FIL) is an organisation for interlending and document supply personnel. It is run by a committee of elected members who are themselves involved in inter-library lending (ILL) and document supply.
FIL was set up to enable library and information workers in this area to exchange ideas and views and also to raise the profile of this area of work nationally and internationally.
FIL liaises with national bodies such as the British Library, IFLA and CONARLS and raises areas of concern to ILL and document supply staff at national level. Membership of FIL is open to anyone involved in ILL & document supply. You can either join as a personal or institutional member.
FIL Twitter Feed
Post Conference BluesIt has been a couple of weeks since Interlend 2015 in Manchester and normal da [...]
Summer MusingsInterlend 2015 came around so fast this year, I can hardly believe that it now all ov [...]
I can hardly believe we’re coming up to a year since I joined the FIL committee following the AGM [...]
Ready for Interlend 2015? photo credit: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/51869361@N05/50450 [...]