- FIL Homepage
- Who We Are
- Contact Us / Join Us
- FIL Membership Benefits
- FIL Committee Benefits
- Best Practice Guidelines
- Future Events / Conferences
- Past Conferences
- Past Events
- FIL Sponsorships
- Electronic Material and Inter Library Loan Requests
- Links to Other Organisations
- Links, Catalogues & Resources
- Opportunity for a NWLIP Sponsored Place at FIL Events!
- Updated UK & Eire Theses Access Policies
- Supply Pricing Survey for 2012-2013
- Survey into the Supply of E-material and ILL Requests
- FIL Annual Report 2011-2012
- UK & Eire Theses Access - Updated Oct 2011
- British Library Document Supply Service (BLDSS) Online Videos
- BLDSS Customer Rollout - Update
- New Look Copac
- New Look British Library Catalogue - Explore the British Library
- Zetoc Service - New Beta Version
- New BLDSS Blog
British Library Document Supply Service Demos
What is FIL?
The Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery (FIL) is an organisation for interlending and document supply personnel. It is run by a committee of elected members who are themselves involved in inter-library lending (ILL) and document supply.
FIL was set up to enable library and information workers in this area to exchange ideas and views and also to raise the profile of this area of work nationally and internationally.
FIL liaises with national bodies such as the British Library, IFLA and CONARLS and raises areas of concern to ILL and document supply staff at national level. Membership of FIL is open to anyone involved in ILL & document supply. You can either join as a personal or institutional member.
FIL Twitter Feed
Anyone for PIMMS? (C) Marie LancasterSo with Interlend13, just over a week away @FIL_ILL was aware o [...]
I'd like to start my post in the style of all good Bond villains - T(ea) minus 8 days and count [...]
Vroom... Vroom ... 2 days out in Cardiff …Well it’s not long to wait until Interlend 2013 …. It’s on [...]
Ok so compared to some members of FIL I'm not necessarily an 'old hand' - but occasio [...]
AD White Library © 2007 by Olin & Uris Libraries , used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Sha [...]