FIL's Interlend conference is held annually. Details of past FIL conferences and presentations are available from the pages below.
Want to know the locations of where Interlend has been since 2004, then check out our Map.
- Interlend 2012 Conference: Keeping Our Customers Satisfied? Interlending in a Changing World
University of Worcester (City Centre Campus), 25th-26th June 2012
- Interlend 2011 Conference: Delivering the Future – Looking Back and Looking Forward
Durham Marriott Hotel, 27th-28th June 2011
- Interlend 2010 Conference: Meeting the Challenge – Co-operation and Collaboration
Belfry Hotel, Nottingham, 28th June – 30th June
- Interlend 2009: Keeping It Simple: support, development & practicalities
Lancaster House Hotel, Lancaster, 29th June – 1st July
- Interlend 2008: Managing the Gateway: redefining interlending for the 21st Century
Peebles Hydro Hotel, Peebles, Scotland, 30th June – 2nd July
- Interlend 2007 – Access All Areas: equality and access in document delivery
King's College London, 2-4 July 2007
- Interlend 2006 Technology – Servant or Master?
University of Southampton, 10-12 July 2006
- Interlend 2005 From Local to Global
Swansea, 4-6 July 2005
- Interlend 2004 Are You Being Served?
Halifax Hall, University of Sheffield, 12-14 July 2004
- Interlend 2003 Breaking Barriers
New Hall Cambridge, 7-9 July 2003
- Interlend 2002 All Change
University of Exeter, 1st-3rd July 2002