- FIL Homepage
- Who We Are
- Contact Us / Join Us
- FIL Membership Benefits
- FIL Committee Benefits
- Best Practice Guidelines
- Future Events / Conferences
- Past Conferences
- Past Events
- FIL Sponsorships
- Electronic Material and Inter Library Loan Requests
- Links to Other Organisations
- Links, Catalogues & Resources
- Members Area
- Updated UK & Eire Theses Access Policies
- Supply Pricing Survey for 2012-2013
- Survey into the Supply of E-material and ILL Requests
- FIL Annual Report 2011-2012
- British Library Document Supply Service (BLDSS) Online Videos
- BLDSS Customer Rollout - Update
- New Look Copac
- New Look British Library Catalogue - Explore the British Library
British Library makes a deal with Google
The British Library has reached a deal with search engine Google about 250,000 texts dating back to the 18th Century. Thousands of pages from one of the world's biggest collections of historic books, pamphlets and periodicals are to be made available on the internet.
Posted in ILL Related News
What is FIL?
The Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery (FIL) is an organisation for interlending and document supply personnel. It is run by a committee of elected members who are themselves involved in inter-library lending (ILL) and document supply.
FIL was set up to enable library and information workers in this area to exchange ideas and views and also to raise the profile of this area of work nationally and internationally.
FIL liaises with national bodies such as the British Library, IFLA and CONARLS and raises areas of concern to ILL and document supply staff at national level. Membership of FIL is open to anyone involved in ILL & document supply. You can either join as a personal or institutional member.
FIL Twitter Feed
Ready for the Autumn?photo credit: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/7702423@N04/6349310908" [...]
Post Conference BluesIt has been a couple of weeks since Interlend 2015 in Manchester and normal da [...]
Summer MusingsInterlend 2015 came around so fast this year, I can hardly believe that it now all ov [...]
I can hardly believe we’re coming up to a year since I joined the FIL committee following the AGM [...]