FIL Interlend conferences
- UK ILL Supply Pricing 2012-2013 – Caroline Rauter from Swansea University conducted this survey which includes the pricing for other 50 UK libraries and library services during the 2012-13 period.
- Electronic Material and Inter Library Loans
Survey carried out by FIL Executive Committee and The Combined Regions (TCR) Conarls Working Group to help encourage the supply of electronic format material as inter library loan requests
- UK & Eire These Access Policies (PDF file, 255KB)
Information on the lending and copying of paper theses by higher education institutions in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Eire. The information captured has been extended to also cover the provision of theses through Open Access repositories as well as their availability through EThOS, the UK national thesis service. At the end of the document are some links to other Open Access sources of theses from around the world.
Compiled on behalf of FIL by Chris Beevers, University of Huddersfield. Version 9, October 2012
- FIL statement on ILL policy at London University
17 February 1999
- The FIL Survey on the Use of Public Libraries for Inter-library Loans by Students in Higher Education, FIL.1998.
Use of Public Libraries for Inter-library Loans by Students (PDF, 33 pages, 134 KB)
- FIL statement on restricted ILL services
This letter was published in the December 1996 (Vol 98(12)) Library Association Record setting out FIL’s position on the implications of restrictions on document supply caused by budgetary cutbacks in higher education.